Lines Open 7-Days
MON - FRI
SAT - SUN
9am to 7pm
9am to 5pm
Call us on (02) 9544 9222
Our Core Business
.…….and MANY more!
GetIt Assembled prides itself as been IKEA's preferred flatpack furniture assembly service provider for its NSW stores between 2006 to 2012.
When it comes to minor handyman needs, we provide a professional team that is well trained in performing a variety of such services including, but not limited to:
- Hanging curtain rods, venetian and roller blinds
- Hanging mirrors and reframing
- Hanging pictures and artwork
- Installing clothes lines / clothes dryers
- Installing wall shelving
- Installing garden sheds
- Repairing damaged household items
- Removal of unwanted furniture
- Relocate furniture to another premise
ENTERTAINMENT AND AUDIO SYSTEMS
We can install, connect and set up your entertainment system including television, digital surround systems, hi-fi stereos, VCR/DVD players, personal computers, gaming stations, and other similar devices.
FIXING ITEMS TO WALLS
We carry a variety of fasteners for a variety of floor, wall and ceiling structures. The cost of providing this specialised service and appropriate fasteners is at an additional charge.
MINOR REPAIR WORK
We can repair, modify, or finish off work that has been left incomplete by others.
These services typically require an on-site assessment by us for determining project costs and fixed quotes.
As with all handyman type services, materials, time and effort varies. Regardless of how many handyman type items you may have, we only charge for the materials supplied and the labour time it takes to complete the task.
- Relax whilst your handyman type jobs is being completed with utmost care.
- Avoid frustration of understanding complicated DIY manuals or brochures.
- Forget about hiring those specialty trade tools and buying specific hardware.
- Forget about attending DIY classes only to identify its beyond your ability to do.
- Focus your precious time back onto your other personal priorities.
- Wait no more for that someone else to do it for you.
- I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to yourself and your team. We could not possibly have transported the goods home from Ikea and definitely not assemble the couches, tables and desks anywhere as good as yourselves. It was nice to come home to our products already for use. What ever we askedfor, it was no problem, and with the quick and reliable service we received, I would not hesitate using your company again or recommending your company to anyone else. Julie, Menai NSW
- The guys were great. The service was professional, punctual, friendly and, importantly, reasonably priced. Thanks again, appreciate your help. Robert, NSW
- My husband and I both work in customer-service industries and were impressed with GetIt Assembled from the first phone call. The job was done quickly, professionally and with a smile. The cost was reasonable considering what was involved, and they saved us time, energy and a lot of frustration! A. & V.Z., Castlecrag NSW